Monday, December 28, 2009

Wrapping up the Christmas Season...Unwrapping the New Year!

I don't think I've ever been this wiped out after Christmas! I am the one who keeps the Christmas music pumping for at least 2 weeks afterwards...I keep the Christmas movies going all year long...

But I need a day off.

Just one day though. I think. ;)

I got sick two days before Christmas, and spent Christmas Eve morning crying because I felt so awful and overwhelmed. But, the day rebounded, and a much improved me continued on with the festivities.

We had a wonderful joy-filled Christmas. (Pictures below...) Oddly enough, I don't feel sad now that Christmas day has come and gone, but I anticipate the new year and all of it's new promises!




I look forward to blogging frequently once again, now that I am in full health. (Praise the Lord!) I am also preparing to open a new Etsy shop, one that I was preparing for last year before I got sick, and am now able to follow through on. This will be smaller items that I am excited to share with you. Glimpses of that are soon to follow!

New images will be appearing here as I step out further into photography and digital art. I am very excited about this.

I am also working on a blog makeover. Hopefully this will be accomplished soon!

And so my dear friends, I wish you all a very Happy New Year!! Celebrate, and welcome in the New Year with hope.

I pray that " The lines of purpose in your lives never grow slack, tightly tied as they are to your future in heaven, kept taut by hope." (Colossians 1:5, The Message)

Blessings to you!!

Megan

(P.S. Giveaway coming SOON!!!!)

5 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Such pretty holiday photos! Thanks for the note that you'd received the apron...I'm so glad. I was a little "attached" to that one...I love the colors and homemade charm.

Wishing you & yours a very happy new year!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Love all the photos! So glad you are back in Bloggy Land. :) Can't wait to see your New ETSY shop.
AND...No, I can't believe our little girls are almost 2 yrs old.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

So fun to see your sweet face pop back up on my screen. :) It looks like you had an amazing Christmas (after your sickness...ugh...mommy can't get sick on the 24th).

saffiertje said...

What a great xmas photo shoot!!! Hope you're doing well by now and that xmas carrols will ring in the house!

The kids love xmas also and we spent the second day with my parents on the other side of the country!
Yesterday we got back home...
Love to be home again and try to pick up life after xmas. My husband has to work again and the girls hae their swiming lessons today! i am so glad you enjoy visiting my blog! Thanx for that compliment!
I wish you a blessed 2010 and a lt of creativity!

Love Miranda

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Thanks so much for coming to visit........I love your blog. What a wonderful and uplifting girlie you are....and a Pacific Northwesterner too! Where are you? It's been pouring allllll day here, and sort of dark and gloomy. A perfect day to sort paperwork and light a couple of candles. I so wish I had a nice fireplace, but alas.....candles are as close as I can be.

Happy New Year!

Blessings,
Spencer

Related Posts with Thumbnails