Saturday, December 5, 2009

Clarity

God,
Open my eyes and my heart
to your truth, your love.
Bring all things into focus,
You are the lens that gives the greatest clarity
to the picture of my life.
-Photo and words by Megan 2009


I couldn't stop thanking God for you - every time I prayed, I'd think of you and give thanks.But I do more than thank. I ask - ask the God of our Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory - to make you intelligent and discerning in knowing him personally, your eyes focused and clear, so that you can see exactly what it is he is calling you to do, grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life he has for Christians, oh, the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust him - endless energy, boundless strength! All this energy issues from Christ: God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. Ephesians 1:17-21

3 comments:

"Create Beauty" said...

Beautiful photo, thoughts, and scripture!

saffiertje said...

Thank heaven for sharing this beuatiful scripture and prayer!
Love in Christ!

Miranda

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Beautiful. Thank you for your sweet encouragement. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails