Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is Major Tom to Ground Control...!

I'm here! I'm so sorry to be MIA.

-I went on an amazing women's retreat this weekend held in Leavenworth WA. More on that soon. I promise.
-I've been working on some creations for an upcoming fair in Almira WA on Saturday. More on that too! I'll post pics of the event.
-I made some new designs for boys, and they are SO so SO exciting!
-I have a dream for my business that I would like to share with you, but need time to be able to blog about it.
-And to top it off, the kiddos are SICK. Runny nose, sore throat, up all night, cry if I put them down sick. So life seems to be on pause as we try to overcome!

Keep checking in, Please!! I'm here, I will catch up on my blogging soon.

Climbing out from under a pile of Kleenex,
Megan

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails