Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eden Onesie

I'm so excited about this new design and collection!!! It's the Eden collection (named after a certain baby I adore). The brown is so deep, and the pink has a certain tone to it that is so warm. Bundle your little Autumn Bean in this! The wonder of a onesie- don't hide it under her clothes, layer this one-of-a-kind creation over a pink or brown long sleeved onesie, pair it with pants, a skirt and leggings, or your fav babylegs and you are good to go!! This will be featured soon on my website, but if you can't wait, make a onesie purchase on my site and when you are ready to check out put "Eden Collection Flower Onesie" in the notes to seller box, and list the size you want! Whew! Was that a run on or what? But when you are typing one handed with a baby on your hip you do what you gotta do! =)

Close up of front design-
Full view of front-
As always I've topped it off with a design on the bum!

1 comments:

joy said...

hi, megan. i just saw on my dashboard that i have one follower. so i had to see who it was. how fun to have found your blog. what beautiful baby things you create. i don't know if you've been reading for awhile or not, but i was doing some baby tees and burp cloths, too. not as beautiful as yours, but still fun. how did you find my blog? i'll come back and visit often!

Related Posts with Thumbnails