Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I {Heart} Faces

It's been going around. The I Heart Faces blog, that is. I decided to try my hand at 2 different entries. Go check them out, click the button below to visit them!


First, for the pets category. Here is out Top Dog, in the snow. I love this photo. He is hard to capture on film (er, memory card) when in the snow, it makes him all crazy-happy. But here it is, poetry in photo. At least I think so. I might be a little biased.


I {Heart} My Families Faces,
Megan

9 comments:

The Golf Widow said...

Wow, now that's blue! Such a sweet little one.

I love the way the dog looks in the snow. Great pics!

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Both are fabulous! Love the snow "frenzy" around your gorgeous dog - nice!

Marci @ All Things Wonderful said...

Great Photos! Only 11 days until the big birthday?! How are the party plans? G-K is kinda pulling up...still not walking.

Sharon (sk) said...

What amazing eyes! I don't think I've ever seen a more intense blue! :)

beautiful puppy too!

grey like snuffie said...

Those are both amazing photos.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Those eyes are amazing... Love your dog!

jenjen said...

What cute pictures! So cute!

Jen

Violet said...

I {heart} those faces too : )

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Wow - I love this photo of your dog -- you captured that so well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails