Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas at Charolette's Web

It looks like Spiders really know how to do Christmas right!! My Dear Son pointed out this spider web to me out the window and I had to go get a closer look. It is absolutely AMAZING. Look at the details of the ice crystals clinging to the silky web. How intricate and elaborate? I am in awe of the beauty that the Ultimate Creator creates. Merry Christmas from Charolette! (Maybe this is her contribution to the Nester's garland party??!!?) Oh, and I saw no sign of the spider there, don't feel sorry for the little guy, I think it's probably sun bathing in Maui right now. ;-)










Enjoying God's little miracles,

Megan

4 comments:

shelbi said...

omgsh! this is amazing...i have never seen anything like this! i have to show my kids and my hubs :) thank you SO much for sharing this!!

xoxo
shelbi

pam said...

WOW, that looks like what our weather man called Hoar Frost--not sure if it's the same thing. We had it a couple of days ago and I couldn't stop staring at it. So intricate and beautiful. You got wonderful shots, thanks for sharing. I too, will have to leave your page up to show my family.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Wow! Those pictures are almost too perfect to be real. Absolutely amazing. Thanks for reminding me to appreciate those little miracles that God puts in our path every day!

Ok, as for the clipboards... hhhhhmmmm. The mod podge is supposed to be a sealant of sorts, but I don't necessarily know if that means waterproof as well. Maybe if you put like 4 or 5 coats of it on, it would be waterproof. I don't know. Maybe experiment with one at home. You can keep it by the bathtub while bathing the kiddos and see how it holds up after a week or so. Sorry, that's the best I can do. I put on my pooh Bear thinking cap, but I don't think it works on me!

Btw, I have never participated in a swap before, but have been dying to do so. I don't know all the little rules and regulations of it all, but I think it would be super fun to try. So I'm up for it if you are. Do you think it's too late to do it for New Years? I know they have really early deadlines. Maybe we should consult someone who has done this before. I am rambling on and basically writing a novel here so I think I'll shut up for now!

lylas ~ Amanda

Barb said...

That is so cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails