Saturday, January 9, 2010

{Picture Love}

We've been playing!
Playing with our camera....
Enjoying one dry day without rain...And playing with digital altered art...Below is a combination of pictures I took in Hawaii last year, made into a collage. The main focus of the green berries? Those are coffee beans in their most original form!! How cool is that?

And below is a shot of Lala's boots, with several layers of other photos for texture and vibrance.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm not sure what we are up to yet, but I'm sure it will be fun. The hubby is home and being together as a family is what counts!
Feeling relaxed,
Megan

3 comments:

"Create Beauty" said...

Your photos are wonderful!!!

Jami said...

great shots! I love playing with my camera too. I always think I am pretty good until I see other people's! LOL Well, I am a work-in-progress!

Kelly Skinner said...

Love your photos! :) and your kids are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails