Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Crafting, and SVGcuts!

I have been having such a wonderful time Christmas crafting. This season is flying by for me this year, and I am feeling the need to extend my Christmas-ing into the new year.

Here is a fun star I made...

I heart SVGcuts! I am so thrilled with my new Shilouette  Cameo and my downloads from SVGcuts.com 





I am loving pinecones this season





And I even saw Santa out for a drive with Mrs. Clause!


My kids are so excited its Christmas time. And my one year old has completely un-decorated the bottom half of the tree
I am crafting most of my gifts this year. I made these letters for my Mother in Laws birthday this weekend







Yes, what a wonderful time of year.

If you have an electronic die cutting machine (Cameo, Bosskut, ect) be sure to go visit www.svgcuts.com. It is absolutely phenomenal. 

Ah, how delightful to be Celebrating Christmas, and to be able to blog (finally) from my iPad.

-just megs






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails